user-role-tocode or infotype and mode of access to IT

Question: Hi Gurus:

I am working on a response to security audit of our system. I am wondering if you know a report (prefered) or a mix of reports/tables that would give me the data in mass data form, such as: Who are all the users in the system, their roles, their access to t-codes and the Infotypes they can access and the mode of access to the infotypes.

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Answer:
Hi,

Have a good old rummage around in trasaction SUIM. There are a multitude of possible reports which can be farmed from there.

Cheers,

Answer:
Thanks beem, but SUIM is good for a few users or roles...it is no good when you try to output all the transactions in all the roles.

I don't think it gives you the relationship of roles to infotypes at all. Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks,

No comments:

topics