Username And Full Name Query

Question: Is it possible in SQL to get a list of usernames and the relevant full name that is assigned?

I know this can be done in the SUIM, but was wondering how to do this in SQL.

I can "select bname from usr02" for example, but this does not show the long names, and have only found one table so far (adrc) that shows the full name, but appears to have no relation to other tables.

Looking in SAP itself, for example in SU01, I can bring the technical information up for the field, but it does not state the table name where it is pulling the data from.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answer:
If it helps, the field name I'm looking for (in Oracle somewhere) is NAME_TEXT. Although I don't know of any functionality to search for this within a list of tables.

Answer:
Have a look at table V_USERNAME

Answer:
Thanks, that's great.

I don't suppose anyone knows where I can pick up the roles assigned to a user in the same way?

Answer:
AGR_USERS. Beware of expirations!

Answer:
You are a Legend.

Thanks for all the help.

No comments:

topics