Users

Question: I've just created a new role with access to assign specific roles in SU01. I also want to limit the users to only creating Communication and System users as the colleagues creating the access are outside my security team and I don't want them creating dialogue users if I can restrict it.

I've had a look in Basis Admin but can't find anything. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so which authorisation object do I need to use

Thanks

Answer:
Not as delivered by SAP. there is a "user Exit" you could use to check this. It will take some sophisticated programming to accomplish this but it is possible.

Answer:
There are other ways to accomplish this programmatically without the user exit. It may also be possible to do this without any program.SXend a note to my sapfans inbox and I'll share some with you. (No obligation; however, they are a part of some proprietary methodologies that I don't want haging around a bulletin board.)
_________________

No comments:

topics