Inherited Roles

Question: Hi,

I've been asked to do some work on our SAP HR system and haven't a clue where to start.

I've identified all the roles that we use but is there a way of creating a spreadsheet which will determine which Tx's and Auth's are within each role.

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Answer:
I'm not sure exactly what your asking but....

Keep in mind HR is not transaction driven to the same degree as other modules. It's driven more by infotypes and subtypes. Therefore, you will find PA20, PA30, P013 and a few others but the infotypes they have access to is the key master data security checks.

If you are asking a way to export those values into a spreadsheet, I'm not aware of any. Documentation needs to be done on the front end (design and role creation) to adequately document the roles.

One thing I do know you can do is download a few tables and link them and from that, you could create a spreadsheet of valuable information.
AGR_1251 and AGR_Tcode is a good place to start.

No comments:

topics