Deleting transactions from a role

Question: Could anyone tell me that if I create a role that contain transactions
that insert org. level objects in that role and after saving that role delete
some of these transactions via deleting nodes, will I lose any of these org. level objects from my role and if so will any of the other roles containing simular objects be affected? I seem to be losing org. objects
in my roles and do not know why.


Thanks in advance
Charlie B.

Answer:
If you delete transactions in the menu tree of the role and the transaction is set to check/maintina in SU24, then the object will be pulled out when the t-code is deleted. If the object contains org level setting then yes, it will no longer retain that org level setting since there will no longer be an object to control it. The exception is if you added the object manually.

No comments:

topics