Deleting Transactions SCC4 from basis profile

Question: Hi gurus,

I got an request to delete SCC4 Tcode form for all SAP BASIS user profiles. I checked with assigned basis profile but all the transactions assigned in S_TCODE as from Q to S_AHQ* and S_AHS to Y*.

My question what is the process to delete particulat Tcode from the list
Ex: SCC4.

As I need to do this asap, can any one Please give some suggestions and tips to remove the particular Tcode access from defined range, .

Thanks in Advance.

Answer:
Change your S_AHS to Y*
to

S_AHS to SCC3
SCC5 to Y*

But If I recall, if the user has S_TABU_DIS with values SS or SC then they can perform SCC4 functionality without the tcode.
_________________
John A. Jarboe

Answer:
Thanks John for your quick reply.

I changed Entries from S_AHS to SCC3* SCC5* to Y*.
and the user got the access to S_TABU_DIS with Activity * and Auth group
&NC&, A-O*, PD-ZG*, ZI-ZZ*.

You want me to change these entries also. Please let me know.
at the same time I need to remove Tcode SE06 access also.

Thanks.

Answer:
HI John,

It worked for SCC4 thanks for your help.
but still User able to access SE06 tcode. I changed S_AHS to SE05* and SE07* to Y* inorder to skip SE06 but it dint work. Is there any thing same as S_TABU_DIS for SE06 also.

Please put some light on this issue.

Thanks in advance

Answer:
Hi gurus,

Can any one give some suggestions for my SE06 transaction removal task. It is critical and I need to deactive this acces to user asap. So please send some tips.

Thanks.

Answer:
You cannot put an asterisk in the "from" field, SAP does not understand it.

Change to
SE07 to Y*

And it should work.

If the user has access to S_TABU_DIS with Activity * and Auth group
&NC&, A-O*, PD-ZG*, ZI-ZZ*.

Then they can change the data in table T000 wsing SM30 and does not need SCC4. This is only true if the auth group on table t000 is in the range of access you have for S_TABU_DIS. You can view the auth group for a table using SUCU oe SE54 or look in table TDDAT.
_________________
John A. Jarboe

Answer:
Just curious .....

Why do you want to remove basic basis transactions from the basis role?

While you're at it, remove SM01 as well.
_________________
To err is human - to really foul things up, you need security access.

No comments:

topics