Creating User

Question: Hello,

We have jut implemented Internet Sales 4.0. Can anyone please tell me how I can create users and assign necessary authorization to login with.

After the implementation of Internet sales we are able to bring up the website but not sure what login criteria to use.

please help very urgent.

Answer:
You need to create internet users thro SU05. Authorizations are not controlled in R/3 - they are controlled on the ITS - webserver.
_________________
SAPFAN

Answer:
I did create a user via SU05 but I wasn't able to logon via the web.

Any ideas!

Answer:
I created user on SU05, do i need to create user on SU01 as well and if so how do i link those together. Also are you saying I have create new roles and such on Webserver, we are not currently using ITS.

No comments:

topics