Creating Org Field Levels with PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE

Question: I have collection of Branch specific roles (30 to be exact) that only differ by the following 3 objects. K_PCAR_REP PRCTR, K_REPO_CCA KOSTL, K_PCA RESPAREA. PRCTR Field is an org level field but the other two are not. I know of the PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE program but I have existing roles that are using these other two fields so my question is what will become of the fields that currently exist within different roles? The KOSTL field is based on Cost Center which is determined by Plant Code and the RESPAREA represents Responsibility Area which is also Branch Specific, is there anything I need to be concerned with here?

Answer:
Border,

When you create an Org Level, the fields in all the roles will become org levels & you will need to regenerate. There are potentially some issues with the use of Org Fields with CO objects, use the forum search for term PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE and you will see a few tips

No comments:

topics