USH* tables

Question: USH02,USH04,USH10,USH12 - Change history of users ETC...

I need to know what profiles in system are changed today and by whoom , i have tried USH10 table but that gives me profiles , if any new authorisation was created in that , and USH12 table is too slow for me .. is there a functional module or program .

Answer:
i found my answer - i can get this straight from USR10 table

Answer:
You can also run the SUIM change history reports on profiles

Answer:
I run transactions
S_BCE_68001439 to get users created in past 24 hours and by whom
S_BCE_68001440 Profiles changed in past 24 hours and by whom
S_BCE_68001441 Authorizations changed in past 24 hours and by whom

The "whom" I have automatically compared to a list of authorized admins (help desk and sap security) A report goes to Managment for visibility, and if the "whom" does not equal the admin list, then it also auto populates a security event form sent to management and the sec admin.
_________________

No comments:

topics