Update of Condition Tables

Question: I have created a new pricing table in SD, and am trying to populate that table. I am unable to figure it out how to add data to that table.
I even tried creating a new pricing record for a condition (VK11), and saved it. But the table (calling it A914) is not getting updated, assuming it were to be updated by transactional data.

Answer:
You are follwoing the correct procedure. Pricing tables are updated by creating condition records against it. It seems you are missing a setting. Make sure that in VK11 you are accessing table A914. You need to review all your config.
_________________
Regards,
Mauricio

Answer:
Hi, winkintune,

Are you sure your pricing table is called A914? From what I've seen you can create pricing tables only from three digits and no numbers.
_________________
Best regards,
Sabir.

Answer:
When you create the condition table in IMG you enter only the digits, but the system automatically adds an A in the beginning of the name for all pricing tables.

/Kumachan

Answer:
Thanks for the resposnes.
I figured out the problem. The condition table is tied to the access sequences, and then these access sequences are tied to the Pricing conditions.

My custom table was not tied to any of the access sequence, and hence the VK11 transaction was not updating the table.

Now, my concern is that when I did map the condition table to the access sequence, I am getting an error message - Select a Doc field for . All but one field is coming from the KOMK/KOMP structure, and the is coming from KOMG structure.

When I create the condition table, it lets me select the fields from the field catalog, but at the time of the access seq definition, I get this error. Why?

No comments:

topics