Update of billing date??

Question: Hi Gurus,
Happy New Year!!!
Can anyone advice me why when i do a MIRO for a third party sales order, the system will update the billing date in my sales order with the date that i use to post the MIRO if the billing date in the SO and the MIRO posting date is different. Is this standard behaviour? How can i control it?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Sud.

Answer:
For your information, I've implemented a third party process in my company and I haven't heared anything so far concerning this kind of issue. May be your problem is coming from the way you are entering infromation in MIRO....
_________________
Touty

Answer:
Hi Sud,

Thsi might happen if the billing relevance indicator is set to "F". The billed qty is also based on the GR qty and not based on the sales order qty.

Please check

All the best

No comments:

topics