Localhost 50004' returned with '0'. EP6 SP2

Question: Hi there

In the last part of the installation where it says: Installation of SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0 (post processing), I keep on getting the following message in my log:

'C:\JDK1.3.1_10/bin/java.exe -classpath
"C:/Docume~1/Admini~1/Locals~1/Temp/sapinst_exe_2/JAR/Testadmin.jar;C://usr/sap/epp6/j2ee/j2ee_00/admin/lib/admin.jar;C://usr/sap/epp6/j2ee/j2ee_00/admin/lib/iq-lib.jar" TestAdmin localhost 50004' returned with '0'.

This keeps on going and going. The installation never goes past this info.

What am i doing wrong or what can I do?

Please help me!

Answer:
Please wait

This is very long operation. May be 5-10 minutes.
I don't know why it occurs.
_________________
Best regards,
Eugeny

Answer:
HI, just come out and restart again.
The installation will pass that phase.
No errors involved in this.

Answer:
This goes on for ever and ever. Even if I restart my machine it doesn't work. I have even re-installed everything, but still no luck. Does anyone have proper documentation that they would send to me? I would appreciate it very much.

No comments:

topics