In which role a particular Tcode is used for an user

Question: If an user have many roles attached.I would like to find out the role in which a particular Tcode is used.Is there any Tcode availlable to find out this type where used list.Please advice.

Answer:
Tcode SUIM

Answer:
Tcode SUIM

Please guide me how I can get this result

Answer:
Seems taht you are not familiar to R/3. Ok in that case I'll help you.
Start transaction SUIM choose Roles -> Roles by Complex Selection Criteria. Enter the userid and transaction you are looking for and
execute. You will receive a list showing the roles.

Answer:
Not that the SUIM reports may not always yeild the corect answer as it relys onthe USTxx tables that get out of sync over time from the real security tables. So I would use tcode OPF0 menu path Information->overview->authorization and enter in the tcode in UPPER CASE and it will yield the auth containing the tode, you also have the USER and Profile option.

No comments:

topics