Composite Role Change History

Question: Hey smart guys!!

I have a problem I am trying to trace and need a bit of help. I know we can go into SUIM to do a search for change history on a single role. However, the SUIM is looking for a profile.

I must be really loosing it, or just getting it as designed, but I am not seeing a profile for the composite roles?

If this is the case, then where can I find the change history on the Composite roles??

Answer:
Hiya

What version of SAP are you.

We are 4.6c and in the change documents for profiles I have option for single or composite.
_________________
Sandi
~~~~

Apparently Father Christmas, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and Star Wars aren't real

Tuly kiwi.

Answer:
Trx and report RSSCD100_PFCG.

Answer:
Ned,

That was exactly what I needed. I am now able to find out who is making changes.

Eden

Answer:
The most interesting part of the "who", lies in the nature of the name.

Answer:
Ned, given out system right now and the shoddy way it was developed... it could be just about anyone! LOL

(I didnt design it by the way, I just inherited it a month ago and it is a huge headache!)

No comments:

topics