Change the SAP * User password.

Question: Hello.>All..


In my Development Server , Somebody has change the SAP * password,

Now, I want to change / Initilize the SAP * password.

Please reply to me How shall I Initilize the SAP * password.

Thanking YOU

SANTOH

Answer:
Change it with SU01

Answer:
Pl. tell me on which user shall I change the sap * password.

I mean which user login I have to go su01.

Please reply to me..

If, not any table is there in that we change/ initilize the password.

pleas ereply me

Santosh

Answer:
Hi,
It is suposed that SAP* password is only known by the correct people who know what it means......
You can go into SU01 with any user who has the autorization for this, try with your usual Administrator user.
If you have no other way, you could log into your database and delete user SAP*, as it is hardcoded in SAP system, you can log on the system then with SAP* and PASS.
regards

Answer:
also try to login with user DDIC

Snowy
_________________
SapFans Moderator
NetWeaver ‘04–SAP Web AS for ORACLE certified

Search: /forums/search.php
SAP Notes: http://service.sap.com/notes
SAP Help: http://help.sap.com
Basic Rules: /forums/viewtopic.php?t=222759

Answer:
Is there an automatic_user_ddic?

Answer:
Is there an automatic_user_ddic?

FGP,

you should start a new topic.

Snowy
_________________
SapFans Moderator
NetWeaver ‘04–SAP Web AS for ORACLE certified

Search: /forums/search.php
SAP Notes: http://service.sap.com/notes
SAP Help: http://help.sap.com
Basic Rules: /forums/viewtopic.php?t=222759

Answer:
Hi aaristondo,

As u suggested, We need to delete the user from the table for resetting SAP* password.

Can u please tell me from which table in R/3 database we should delete that record ?

Prashanth

Answer:
Hi aaristondo,

As u suggested, We need to delete the user from the table for resetting SAP* password.

Can u please tell me from which table in R/3 database we should delete that record ?

Prashanth
Use the search button. This has been answered a few times and you will find detailed instructions

Answer:
AL is right:

this website has a nice feature:

The search button looks like this Search

Click on it and search. This question was answered many times before.

if you enter multiple keywords, make sure you click on "Search for all terms" before clicking.

and your keywords are:

SAP* DELETE

No comments:

topics