Using ST01

Question: I'm trying to run an authorisation check using ST01: I've done the following

authorisation check: Ticked

General Filters: entered username & transaction

Saved settings and turned on the trace and then asked the user to run through the transaction.

Then I've switched off the trace and gone to trace analysis, removed the times selected execute and the trace display screen show no results.

Help!! has my trace run??

Answer:
Did you check the 'Write to disk' option ?(under Write Options on 4.0b)

Answer:
Thanks...I'm using 4.7 so the path to follow is:

Edit>settings>write to database

Answer:
Hi

Did our read worked from the database. For some reason when I do this my log file is empty. I've used the write to disk option in 4.6B and now on Enterprise I connot get my file if I use Write to database.

No comments:

topics