Users HTML Cache - how to refresh a style sheet

Question: Hi SAPFans!

I am working with BW 30B, WAS 620. I have stored a style sheet in the MIME repository (SE80). I am using the style sheet for my Web Based reporting.

I would like to add a new style to my style sheet but the change doesn't apply. Based on the documentation, the stylesheet is stored in the Users HTML Cache. I am unsure what this is. I have tried to delete off-line content from my web browser, delete all temporary internet files and reset the buffers on the Server side. However, it still doesn't use the new version of the style sheet.

Any help appreciated.

/Jorgen Bonde Rasmussen

Answer:
Hope you already found this, but...

Not a basis person, but there is probably a server-side cache that needs to be cleared. Starting and stopping the service will also work.

No comments:

topics