Update

Question: In my sales order pricing, when I try to "Update" the pricing, it does not work ie ; no fresh pricing takes place even when I select " carry out new pricing".

What have I missed in the configuration??

Answer:
If the condition record was created after this sales document was created, then the reprice will not be effective - as technically this price did not exist at the time the order was placed.

Can you delete, then re-create the order?

Cheers!

Answer:
Hi,

The whole purpose of "update" is to reprice the document if any prices /discounts etc have changed after the document was made. Simply make the price,discounts etc with the validity date from which you want to make it effective and then select "update" in the sales order's etc.

But my problem is that the "update" is not working at all. I want to know from my SD friends whether any settings are required to make it effective.

Answer:
I found you need to make sure you back date any new pricing conditions to a date prior to pricing date of the order or change the pricing date on the order header or item sales A view or the condition record will not be found.

Hope this helps

Answer:
Hi,

Have done that also without any effect. ...??

What else is missing is beyond me.

Answer:
Check the Service rendered date :

--> The date of services rendered that determines when the system calculates taxes (for example, sales tax) for the material.

No comments:

topics