UPDATE ERROR - Transaction VL02N

Question: HI Everyone, I am new to SAP, and I have come across my first real problem. I have users who all are experiencing the following EROR message when they try and Goods Issue a delivery.

UPDATE ERROR - TRANSACTION VL02N

It also shows in detail the following:

There is no Conversion Factors for material 437368 & unit of measure PC.

I have checked this process in our TEST boxes, and it is ok there, the material seems ok too.

Please could someone tell me or advice me as to what it is?

thanks

Mary

Answer:
Is it so that the unit of measure in which the product is kept in stock is different from the unit of measure in the delivery? In that case the conversion factor in the master data of the article is not filled.


Edjo1

Answer:
i think you have to enter the factor in the sales view 1 of the material master MM01/02 for the conversion of base to sales UOM...

No comments:

topics