SUIM - CHANGE DOCUMENT FOR USERS

Question: When I pull out a report for deleted users. I find it difficult to get their Full NAMES & SURNAMES as well as the USER GROUP they belonged to.

What I get is USERNAME, DATE & TIME.

How can I pull up their Full Names & Usergroups.

Do I need to ask the ABAPERS to write me a report?

this is how I want my report to look like:

USERNAME|NAME|SURNAME|USERGROUP|DATE|TIME

Answer:
combine tables SU02 and V_USERNAME

Answer:
Hi - I tend towards using the table USH02

Answer:

V_USERNAME won't contain the data of deleted users any more
USH02 contains neither name nor surname

i'm afraid i think all tables containing the connection between user-id and adressdata (the join of USR21 and ADRP) are deleted when the user is deleted. If you are lucky, you can find a pers.no. in ADR7 and with the help of this attain name and surname in ADRP. This will not always work though - it depends on the fact whether your SAPOFFICE-addresses are permanently stored.

No comments:

topics