ST03

In the Miniwas dir there are many stat file, but I cannot see them in ST03, I’ve got the following pop-up and a MESSAGE_TYPE_UNKNOWN abap short dump. I think it’s a programming error, but I couldn’t find any relevant OSS note.

Trouble shooting

Not known.

Hints

a) Do the correction request import before creating any new request.

b) Installation parameter can be influenced with modifying file :\R3SETUP\WA1.R3S…not tested.

Exceptions

None

Appendices

None

Problems, open items

a) Processes: how it is possible to perform update without UPD process?

b) Processes: which process should I activate?

c) Parameters: PHYS_MEM value seems too low (64MB), but increasing this value would cause performance problem…

d) New client: Normally it’s recommended not too touch client 000. Since it’s a demo system and I don’t want to enlarge the db, I will use client 000.

e) SPAM/Packages: It would require extra space…

f) Unicode: How can I activate Unicode? => It would need extra resource (CPU, memory, dbspace)

g) ZTTA/DEFTITLE: normally this parameter defines the title of the logon screen…it didn’t work for me.

h) Dev key????

i) CFOLDERS: What is cfolders?

j) How can I maintain HTTP users? -> Theoretically SICF, but I couldn’t find the entry for BCUSER.

k) How can I administer/monitor ICM?

l) Problem with st03?

m) SQL-studio connection?

n) Why SAPOSCOL is not a service?

o) Why there is no SAPMMC for SAP?

p) Why there is no user created on OS level?

q) Sending email from WAS? (SAPConnect SMTP)

r) Java Engine as an Add-on for WAS610?

s) Installing HTTPS?

t) “unknown” hostname in the BSP pages?

u) Preview in BSP pages…no picture is shown, scripts are wrongly shown.


No comments:

topics