SAP* and DDIC locked

Question: Hi all,
I seemd to have forgotten my SAP*,DDIC passwords (modified the originals) and now I am lockedout.
Can any one help me to understand a way to get into the server and unlock the users.
I dont have any other userID's with SAP_ALL access and thus I cant really logon and try su01

Thx in advance

Answer:
Hi all,
I seem to have accidentally locked DDIC and SAP* on my system.
I can get on to the server and access data. Please help me unlock myself.

Thx in advance.

Sekhar

Answer:
If you are a basis person you should know how to do this otherwise us telling you is risky as we do not know who you are

Answer:
Hi,

Sekharnet, you first please clarify whether sap* and ddic are locked or you have forgot their passwords..
_________________
Suril

A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Answer:
Give your best shot Suril!

If there is too much information, Snowy will be sure to take care of it.

Answer:
Either with a test ABAP ( requires a developer key) or with function module RFC_ABAP_INSTALL_AND_RUN, login to a client you know the password or can reset it and run the following report

REPORT T. Tables usr02.
Select single * from usr02 where bname = 'SAP*'.
usr02-mandt = '000'. "change to the target client
Modify usr02 client specified.
commit work.

No comments:

topics