Logon Group Error

Question: Hi,

I have recently done Cons System Refresh from Prod. I have done all the post referh task successfully. Created the JT2_Public logon group and this group is active.
But the problem is coming that now daily in morning user are not able to do login in this system due to "Error in Logon balancing routine" .
And as I check the Logon Group through SMLG. User can start login. So I want to know what's the exact problem is in the system.
Kindly help me to resolve this error.

Regards
Moon

Answer:
Hello,

What is your version?
How many app servers are there in Cons system?
How many have you included in the logon group?
What threshold values(Max users and Max response time) have you set?

I could not understand what you mean by
"And as I check the Logon Group through SMLG. User can start login"

What do you mean by checking Logon Group?
Do you do any changes?

Have you specified the correct ip address and hostname?

If you could provide this much information, it will be better for us to answer your question.
_________________

No comments:

topics