HR Reports Authorization Problem

Question: Hi,
I'm getting problem in Structural Authorization.
I created one Str profile with one Org unit and assigned to a user,
And created a Role with some reports and T-Codes and assigned to the same user.
But when I try to access the data for all Transcation Codes like PA20 or PA30 Structural Authorization working fine.But When I try to access the reports I could access all personals in all Org units.Why some transcation codes are working fine with Structural Authorization and reports are not?
For example S_PH0_48000450,S_PH9_46000216 etc.. reports are not working with Structural authorization and i can see all persons in whole Org unit.But PA20,PA30 I can access only one Org Unit which is assigned in Str Profile.
Do I need to do anything else?
Please Help.Thanks in Advance.

Answer:
Extension to this question,In SU53 there is no error showing even i tried to access the other Org Unit persons in those reports.But If i try to access PA20 or PA30 other Org Units persons i could not access and showing Structural Authorization failure in SU53 which is fine.But only Reports it not working.Same user,Same Role ans Same Str Profile.

Appriciate for your help.

Answer:
Check Degree of simplification field in P_ABAP object ,if it has * it over rides all autharization checks.

No comments:

topics