How can I restrict an authoriz. for a particular transaction

Question: hii all,
there is a transaction VF11 which I have to restrict the authorization from a single user. I have removed the above said transaction from the menu and activated the activity group, still it did'nt work out.
There is "*" assigned in start authorization which is allowing the transaction to be executed. I cant remove the star as other function is affected on doing so.
Is there any way I can unauthorize this particular transaction from that activity group.

Plz Suggest.

Ramnik Singh

Answer:
It's not so easy if you don't want to change "*" in S_TCODE to let's say two intervals : 1) from "a*" to "vf*" 2) "vf12" to "z*"
Another option is to lock this transaction in SM01 but I doubt it's suitable for you.
I am curious why you don't want to create personal role with this restriction and assign it to a particular person.

Regards,
_________________
MikeIP

Answer:
I am curious why you don't want to create personal role with this restriction and assign it to a particular person.
Regards,

... and I am curious why you have a * for S_Tcode.

No comments:

topics