Difference between SU22 and SU24

Question: Hi,

Can anyone tell me the difference between transactions SU22 and SU24. They both look pretty much the same to me, but I guess they have subtle differences otherwise there would just be the one transaction.

I need to adjust some PM transactions as many of the required objects do not get pulled into the activity group automatically. Also, there are a few transactions that did not pull in any objects at all (IW42 and IW3D caused the most problems). Should SU22 or SU24 be used for this, or does it not matter?

Thanks in advance,
Vindaloo

Answer:
SU24 is the standard, but they both do the same just a different way to select the transaction codes or objects

Answer:
Can you explain John? I though SU22 was the Standard SAP delivered, and SU24 was what you use to change them. I don't need to change them both do I? I did not think I did, but had a SAP help person tell me to change SU22 once. And of course it did not work until I changed SU24, never did figure out why they said SU22.
_________________

No comments:

topics