CUA - Users not created in Central System

Question: Hi - Just put in CUA into a Solution Manager 4.0 client - and have the following issue.

After performing SCUG - the users are brought into the central system BUT not created into the central system.

For example:
Child system in CLNT100
Parent system is CLNT200

In CUA - if I search on the user - I can see it exists in CLNT100, but no entry is created in CLNT200.

This is an issue as I can't use SU10 in CUA - to do mass changes as the users don't exist in this client.

I have not seen this before - is there some new settitng that I need to make to create the users in the CUA client when performing SCUG?

Thanks

Answer:
It shows up that way because the user does not have "System " assignment of CLNT200. You can do mass changes in SUA on this user since you can always distribute the assignments to CLNT200.

Answer:
Thanks for your reply - sorry I didn't understand your comment "You can do mass changes in SUA on this user since you can always distribute the assignments to CLNT200"

Could you please explain a little more to me what you mean?

Currently I can't use SU10 in CUA - as the users don't appear

Answer:
o. k. this one i understand a little ...

do as mithileshkotwal adviced: add the system assignment CLNT200 and distribute.
_________________

No comments:

topics