CUA - Role Maintenance

Question: Hi SAP Fans,

After activate CUA in the WP client, we have to do all profile and role maintenance in WP, however, I find that some transaction codes are not available in WP, so I have to maintain the role and transaction in Production Client.

My questions are :

1. when I assign the role to user by using CUA, I have to add the role from both WP and Production Client system, right?

2. After user comparison, I find that personal data such as first name and last name in the user profile (t_code : su01) are lost or mess up. Why? and How to fix it?

Please advise.

Answer:
Working as desined,,, WP is an expensive personal web-page builder and not much mose, all PFCG wants in WP is the menu, so maintianing roles in WP is fruitless, hence the download/upload feature in PFCG. Roles Must be maintianed in Developemtn and transported, one target can be WP.

THe name is SU01 is at the discretion of th euser and changeable by then so you would have to sync these up. I do not recall is there is configuraion to "send-back" the data onced changed. Also you may have your address management system messed up and you will have to manually change all the data in WP.

No comments:

topics