Configuring auth objects

Question: Hi all,
Just wondering if someone out there knows how I can display more options when I am trying to maintain an authorisation object. ie when I click on the pencil for an auhtoisation object, i get the grey box giving me the tick box showing 01 create, 02 change, 03 display etc. sometimes I only have one or two options, I want to beable to have a few addtional activities. eg delete. I know by pressing f7 it brings up the whole list but just wondering how I can have it so that its always displays delete when this authorisation object needs to be maintain.

Hopefully that gives you a good idea of the problem, if not i can send you some screen dumps if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Answer:
Hi all,
Just wondering if someone out there knows how I can display more options when I am trying to maintain an authorisation object.
Thanks in advance.

Open another session and use Su21.

Regards,
Bob

Answer:
SU21 will let you add more options in the possible entries for authorization objects but it will do you NO GOOD if the code does not check for it. The maintenenace for the possible entries is if SAP forgot or you ise it in a custom code and add a new value

No comments:

topics