recov_type for restore

This parameter specifies the type of database recovery using BRRECOVER.

Syntax: recov_type = complete|dbpit|tspit|reset|restore|apply|disaster

Default: complete

Possible values:

· complete: complete database recovery

· dbpit: database point-in-time (PIT) recovery

· tspit: tablespace point-in-time (PIT) recovery

· reset: whole database reset

· restore: restore of individual backup files

· apply: restore and application of archivelog (that is, offline redo log) files

· disaster: disaster recovery

This parameter corresponds to BRRECOVER –t|-type.

End of Content Area

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi friend, how r u, i want to talk to u,can u give me ur contact mail ID.
I saw ur site its so nice and i am new on blogger site. plzzz help me for that. plzzz give me ur id i will contact with u

Unknown said...

my mail id is

bujji1011@gmail.com

topics